Monday 5 May 2014

Personal Post - Tattoo Idea


I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a while, and my mom recently told me that she wants to get a tattoo of a butterfly because of a disease she has recently been diagnosed with. 

This picture is something that means a lot to me because it says, "Jamais Perd l'espoir" which means "Never Lose Hope" in French. Throughout my life, so far, there have been many instances where I don't believe anything is going right for me and I give up. So getting a tattoo of this, I think will remind me that I have to keep going, even though it's hard and it doesn't seem like anything is going good for me. The symbol next to the phrase one of the many symbols of hope. I chose this one because I think it fits with my personality and also fits well with many things that happen in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment