Wednesday 5 March 2014

Six Word Memoirs #5


I chose to do a six word memoir on me and my sister and how we've drifted apart over the last few years because she was always someone I could go to and rant about things to. She was also someone who could always relate to things that I was going through in reference to my family or life in general. The small box with the drawn question mark shows how I don't know where where she is, and I chose to draw a question mark because I don't have any recent photos of her. 

I decided to put the picture of the question mark opposite of the graduation picture of myself to show how distant my older sister and I have become. I thought to use the font 'optima' in the memoir for the six words because I think it captures the essence of the emotion in the memoir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment